- $80,000 to $150,000 Annual
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
MedFuse’s mission is to leverage the power of real-world Healthcare data and modern technology to exceed our client’s strategic business objectives; reduce costs, increase revenue, and contribute to population health.
These goals are often hindered by data complexity. Our team of industry veterans are some of the most experienced experts in healthcare data who have been positively impacting the healthcare space experience for over 40 years by delivering solutions based on claims data.
Improving healthcare required empowering decision-makers with access to, accurate, insightful information. With the goal of making the power of real-world data more accessible MedFuse helps clients via modern cloud–based data tools to enable complex data to be easily synthesized into actionable insights.
We are seeking a Programmer Software Engineer to become an integral part of our team! You will be a part of our mission to improve US healthcare. In your critical role as a Programmer Software Engineer you will help develop the solution that empowers decision-makers by creating and modifying computer application software or specialized utility programs that empower better decisions.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with the project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Knowledge of .NET, PowerShell, Spark, or other programming languages
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- All solutions are based on .Net, Blazor, Sql Server and Azure Synapse.
- Office-based: Holmdel, NJ